|Podcasts||Community||Create a Podcast|
Like an Phoenix, bursting through the flames of the underground, Smokin Ace's sound consists of a fusion of Deep House vibes with a twist of NU Disco & Dub Techno, often mixing performances up with underground hits for yesteryears. With 2012 being Smokin Aces busiest year to date with his Adixtion Ibiza 2012 summer tour, seeing him perform 132 gigs in 4 months at Iconic brands such as, Ibiza Rocks Hotel, ES Paradis, BoraBora, Cafe Del Mar, Ocean Beach Club, Zoo Project, and regular special guest appearance up and around the San Antonio area. Now Smokin Ace is back in the UK, Its all hands on here at the Adixtion Studios, as he works on the release of his debut album due for release in 2013, and also appearing out of the shadows frequently to do exclusive hot guest mixes on radio shows and stations all over the globe. The next 12 months are set to be a very busy and exciting time for the team here at Adixtion with Project Smokin Ace, hold on to your hats, as our Ace is going to hit the charts hard!!!
"Smokin Ace is a true performer, and a definate must see
Live recording of Dizzit at Dark Knights Terrace Party on the 31st of May 2013
Louk is proving his worth as one of the bright young talents of the scene, having achieved a fair amount of success in a rather short time, and being described as someone who 'plays like a maniac'. A man who hardly ever sleeps, this is demonstrated by his productions, gigs, promotion, reviews, and an all round dedication for the sinister blend of trance and techno that he has become famed for.
Despite hailing from England, he has a very distinct European sound and loves to play a mash up of Hard Trance and Techno in his sets, basing a love of these genres on a sound he heard at an illegal rave in 2002, at the age of 16, all wide eyed and dribbling. This has resulted in bookings at for events such as Q-Base (Airport Weeze), Two visits to Defqon 1 (Almere/Biddinghuizen), Nature One Festival (Germany), HTID (Sydney Olympic Showground), Damage Control (Canberra), Tunnel (Hamburg), Lexion (Holland), Slammin Vinyl, North Technology, Rectify, Hard Definition, Uprising, Overload, Global Meltdown, Bionic, Premonition and many more. He also regularly plays for Hostile (Newcastle), Atmosphere (Seaton), and Hindsight (Exeter) and held a residency for Eyecon @ Dance Academy in his hometown of Plymouth before it was closed down in 2006.
No stranger to the studio, he has a multitude of productions and remixes on many leading labels accross Europe with the likes of Druck, Naked Lunch, Detox, German Trance, Drizzly, Tidy, Audio Surgery, Joyride, Nukleuz, Hindsight, Friction, Excessive, Dataless, Trance NRG, Digitally Infected, V-Trax and numerous others all releasing his material. He also runs the succesful Compulzion and Benefactor imprints featuring some of the finest and darkest hard trance and techno you can lay your hands upon! With all this in mind you should definitely check him out!
01. NX1 - MS1 [Micropunto Schallplatten]
02. Samuel L Session - Distant Piano [Klap Klap]
03. Ben Sims - Something (Truncate Mix) [Theory]
04. Oliver Deutschmann - Confuzed [Soma]
05. Synthek + Audio Louis - On The Edge [Natch LTD]
06. Ray Kajioka + Diego Hostettler - Early Bird (Joel Mull Late Bird Mix) 
07. Nicole Moudaber - Movin' On [Drumcode]
08. Gabriel D'Or + Bordoy - Metrik Expansion [Phobiq]
09. ???? - Beat This [White]
10. Mark Reeve - The Horn [Soma]
11. Pfirter - Ahora [Mindtrap]
12. Sian + Luigi Madonna - Venus De Milo [Octopus]
13. DKult - Deep Darkness [Parallel 125]
14. THiN - Nespressure [CD-R]
15. Tom Laws - Can't Stop Won't Stop [Ribbon]
16. Q'Hey - North Wind [Torque]
17. GabeeN - Deadly Chase [Naked Lunch]
18. Ross Alexander - Broken Translation [Forte]
19. Mark Rogan - Solar Flare [Naked Lunch]
The godfather of Dark Knights, Dizzit is no stranger to electronic music. He has been DJing for over 15 years now with a wide range of different genres. Starting his dj life with Drum and Bass but also loving Breaks, Hard Dance, House and Techno. But his main passion now is Minimal, Tech-house and Techno. He has played at such events like Glade, Jam The Channel, Kitchen Disco, Fusion Project, Re-sound to name a few.
He has help promote and run many nights in the past but is better known for starting Dark Knights back in 2008. Bring the legendary Exeter Phoenix terrace to life every summer. He also organizes two massive events at the phoenix each year. His main drive with Dark Knights being his love for Dance music and seeing people having a wicked time.
Dizzit is the proud owner of a record label, Dark Knights Digital Audio, that he started in 2011. With tune on it that have support from the likes of Richie Hawtin, Dubfire, Alan Fitzpatrick, Rebekah and many more. It is ever growing with bigger artist being signed to it all the time. Not forgetting the DK-DA podcast with a lot of live recording from dark knights and guest mixes, Something well worth checking out. He has his heart set on one thing and that is Dark Knights and the sounds that come with it.
1.The Day You Left (Original Mix) - Merveille & Crosson
2. Oslo Museum (Original Mix) - Ron Costa
3. First Choice (Original Mix) - Mladen Tomic
4. Harem (Gary Beck Remix) - Slam
5. On Reality (Original Mix) - Tony Dee
6. Mad (Original Mix) - Julian Jeweil
7. The Funny Man (Original Mix) - Tomy DeClerque
8. In Your Face (Original Mix) - MiniCoolBoyz
9. Truth (Original Mix) - Luigi Madonna
10. Drop That (Original Mix) - Daniel Gorziza
11. Smooth Pillow (Original Mix) - Adapter
12. Vertigo (Original Mix) - Roberto Capuano
13. Pontape 2013 Remake (Alan Fitzpatrick Remix) - Renato Cohen
14. Trooper (Original Mix) - Monika Kruse, Gregor Tresher, GTMK
15. Discotizer (Original Mix) - Daniel Gorziza
16. Sentence (Original Mix) - Hristian Stojanowski
17. Armstrong (Original Mix) - Speedy J
On this episode of DK-DA podcast we bring you the legend that is Fabio Florido. Fabio has an amazing style with his production with lots of support from many big name artists including one of the kings of techno Richie Hawtin. This mix gives you a good indication that Fabio’s skills as a dj are just as good as a producer with an amazing selection of up beat and deep down funky techno. It give us grate privilege to bring to you Fabio Florido
01 - With us - Mark Reeve
02 - Dangerous Laisons - Sian
03 - What we think - Fabio Florido
04 - Cut up - Chad andrew
05 - Roar - Timmo
06 - Adrenalin - Madutec
07 - Al alba - Dj Chus remix
08 - Boiled Egg - Aki Bergen
09 - Blackdot - Fabio Florido
10 - Bastille dub - Technasia
11 - Iz Diz House - Youri donatz
12 - Specialized - Dennis Bunas
13 - Dipendence - Fabio Florido
Nonyas… One of the latest artists to join the Dark Knights Digital Audio team
A young producer from Greece first experienced electronic music at the age of ten. In 2006, at the age of 15, he touched the turntables for the first time. His style is characterized by his refined technique and musical selection; always creates explosives sets, with a lot of groove, dark elements and with a repertoire of high quality. Thanks to extensive research in music, Nonyas owns a keen ear.
At the age of 18, he started spinning in small venues and clubs around Greece .Full of ambition; his first tracks appeared at the age of 20. Surrounded by a sound that ranges from techno to house, he makes an innovative and original production, without the fear of experimenting with deeper, darker and more underground sounds.
1. Arjun Vagale-Glo (Original Mix)
2. Carl Bee-Jammin (Original Mix)
3. George Morel-My Thing (Original Mix)
4. Darlyn Vlys-The Black Wire (Original Mix)
5. Sean Random-Don't Look Back
6. Coyu & Ramiro Lopez-1,2,3...Fire (Original Mix)
7. Nox,Beckers -Narita Express ( Marco Bailey & Tom Hades Techno Mayhem Remix)
8. MiniCoolBoyz-Track 02
9. Shaded-Be My Binge ( Original Mix)
11. Marco Bailey & Tom Hades -Bonistia
DJ Ellita (Ellita Leopartaniyani)
Club DJ/Radio Guest
Is a DJ Resident @ Maximus (Novorossiysk, Russia), Life (Novorossiysk, Russia), Radio DJ-FM (Cos Island) She has also done podcasts for Italo Business, Overdrive and more.
Full track listings
DJ Ellita - Podcast - DKDA
1. Kleber - Stranger Symphony (Original Mix) - Killerbeats
2. I1 Ambivalent - Singularity (Original Mix) - iDark Records
3. Mikael Pfeiffer & Gregory Caruso - Classic (Original Mix) - capsula
4. Industrialyzer vs Dash Berlin - Natural Man On The Run (Bryan Kearney's SMASH Berlin Edit)
vs.Dave The Drummer & Chris Liberator - Twinkletoes (Dj Hishock Remix) - Hydraulix
5. Spiros Kaloumenos - Syndrome (A-Brothers Remix) - Focus Records
6. Andres Gil - Panzer (A-Brothers Remix) - Silent Storm
7. Gene Karz - Acid (Original Mix) soon on Italo Business
8. Deep Noise - Uzas (Original Mix) - Dark Knight Digital Audio
9. Joe Kendut - System Block (Original Mix) - Nuuktal Records
10. Gene Karz - Slow life (Original Mix) soon on Italo Business
11. Natalino Nunes - Plastik (Original Mix) soon on V.A-Audio Elite
vs. Ben Coda - Pressure (Original Mix) - Tribal Vision Records
12. Audionatica - Run the Line (Subfractal Remix) - Gon Records
13. Xenum - Save The World (Alejandro Trebor World Destruction Dub Remix) - Brickwork
14. Tasi&Chriss Baker - Feel the Move (original mix) - Dark Knight Digital Audio
15. Xenia Beliayeva - Analog Effekt (Original Mix) - Systematic Recordings
vs. Vegim - Alcor (DavidChristoph Remix) - Akoom Records
16. Tim Mueller - Rawness (DavidChristoph Remix) - We Call It Hard Records
17. AnGy KoRe - I Just Say (DavidChristoph Remix) - Packed Music
18. DJ Hi-Shock - Divine Intervention (Original Mix) - Planet Rhythm
19. Robert Stahl - Destination 34 (Paul Begge Remix) - Impact Musique
20. Gabriel Ananda - Hey Blop (Till Kuegers Apnoia Remix) - Basmati
DKDA22 Ghost by Jean Agoriia - Rebekah Remix - Exclusive to Trackitdown is now number 2 in the techno charts. Can we make this the number one for 2013?
Buy your copy now
Hello DKDA Fans. This week we have a guest mix from Rebekah. Recorded live from Studio 80 in Amsterdam..
Rebekah is one of the up and coming artists in today´s world of electronic music who has made a lasting impression on some of the biggest players in the scene. Her passion is burning bright for techno, inspired by Dave Clarke, Derrick Carter, Richie Hawtin and Billy Nasty in her teens at the legendary Que Club in Birmingham.
She is currently playing at some of the most happening clubs and festivals world-wide, such as Berghain, Tresor, Fabric, Atomic Jam, Studio 80, Cocoon Club, Cocorico, Guendalina, Forsage, About Blank, Tomorrowland, Awakenings and Exit. Her residency for the Eclectricity events in Birmingham has seen her play for Cocoon parties alongside Sven Väth, Dubfire, Loco Dice, Marco Carola and Luciano. Rebekah has also become a regular feature at Global Gathering warming up in the Circo Loco, Cocoon and M-nus arenas consecutively, the latter being one of the standout sets of 2010 for the whole of the festivals. She has now joined the artist team of Chris Liebing label CLR and rightly so. So get locked in as we now listen to Rebekah in the mix for Dark Knights Digital Audio Podcast
Chris Colburn in the mix on DKDA Podcast helping us celebrate the release of DKDA14 the Thank you Jack remix EP. Thank you Jack was one of the first releases on Dark Knights Digital Audio by eRi2 back in October 2011. Chris did a wicked remix for the label along side Jean Agoriia and eRi2. Chris is probably better know for his work with 8 Sided Dice and Alan Fitzpatrick making his first release on 8 Sided Dice back in 2010. He has had an amazing start to his music career with support from some of the biggest names in the business such as Adam Beyer, Dubfire, Slam, Joshph Capriati, Umek, Cari Lekebusch and many many more. So it gives us great pleasure to introduce to you Chris Coburn exclusive mix for Dark Knights Digital Audio.
1 - Rocket Yourself - Phil Kieran/Green Velvet - Phil Kieran Recordings